Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Did I say

that I was feeling better? I'm not...I think I felt worse today than I did yesterday. The cold makes me feel like that one commercial for a nose spray where the people in the commercial had that big giant nose. Remember that? That's how I've felt all day today. Ugh. So I've adapted Cael's schedule...when he naps, I nap. It's quite glorius actually to nap half the day away. Our awake times have been filled with watching chick flicks together. Cael is my little companion, cute thing. We've done everything together today and it's nice to be sick with him. I just pray that he doesn't get sick. Today he's extra cute and talkative, laying in bed with me and singing and talking away. My little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Your mom and I loved those days when we had just you, and someone was sick, and the quiet joys of rest and recovery would float through the rooms. Sleep, full of pillows and crisp sheets and Fall sunlight [so different than summer's glaring fire even when it is still triple digits like today] is the perfect companion and envelope to it all. I'm so glad you can have these days with Cael. Try to remember them for the next 50 years!

    ReplyDelete