Saturday, September 8, 2007

Quality time

So this morning Cael woke up from his morning nap crying. Gus, being the good father that he is, went and picked him up. I was in the other room and Gus beckoned me to come. Quickly. When I got into Cael's room, he was lying on the changing table. His pj's (which he was still in) were wet in this brown colored liquid. Upon closer examination of Cael's diaper, well, it was full of that brown stuff. I laughed and exited the room to leave Gus to change him. After all, Gus has to spend some quality time with Cael on a Saturday, doesn't he?

1 comment:

  1. Ha ha. I'm sure Erik will love that experience when it happens to him. Sorry I didn't call you back yesterday. We ended up getting lunch and then falling asleep! It was a lazy Saturday.

    ReplyDelete