Friday, October 12, 2007

Got Spinach?

Today Cael was introduced to spinach. I've been doing green veggies and he's eaten peas and green beans so far. He hasn't loved either of them and will actually shudder half way through his serving. But spinach was a different story. I couldn't spoon the spinach into his mouth fast enough. He loved it! Which is very exciting because it's so good for you...now if only mommy loved spinach as much as he does...I snapped this picture of him covered with spinach and a bite on the way...

6 comments:

  1. Oh this kills me! It's like attack of the killer green baby.

    Maybe you should have saved if for Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure his diapers are fun to change after meals like that :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the joys of an unbiased pallet! I can't stand the stuff either!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's some pretty green stuff... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good grief, that is so adorable! What a grin!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Melissa! :)

    Just swung over to your blog, and this picture caught my eye - it is HILARIOUSLY adorable!! Yay!

    ReplyDelete