Thursday, November 8, 2007

The ABC's of Thankfulness

I have decided to start a new tradition this year: A wall of thankfulness! Each letter of the alphabet has its own box with a place to put what you're thankful for in it. So I put in the "G" box that I am thankful for Gus (of course!) If any of you would like the template for this, let me know.



I put the word document on fall colored construction paper and tied fall colored pencils onto the wall with rafia. 



I was thinking about how as believers this is one major difference (of many) that separates us from non-christians, the ability to give thanks. We should be thankful year-round but November is a great month to really focus on what we're thankful for, since we have so much we've been blessed with and such a great God that we serve!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE that idea. That is so neat! I think I'm gonna do it too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my email is synchrohaj "at" hotmail

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute! So glad you're enjoying the new tradition!

    ReplyDelete