Cael has been eating cereal for a few months now. I had introduced fruits and veggies back then and he cried if anything other than cereal was put in his mouth. So I decided that mealtime was not worth a battle in this way and have waited until recently to try anything other than cereal. When we noticed that our food was of extreme interest to Cael, it was time to re-introduce more exciting foods to him. Carrots, applesauce, yogurt (which I cannot spoon into his mouth fast enough), and bananas are among his new faves. Mealtime is a lot more fun now for everyone! Here are some pictures of his first re-introduction of carrots. It normally takes 3-5 meals for Cael to really enjoy the new food so these are funny pictures of the faces he makes with new foods.
There's nothing like a kid and good food! To answer your question, I look on craigslist for garage sales in my neighborhood and sometimes check them out. I love getting deals!
ReplyDelete