Tuesday, November 6, 2007

It is moments like these...

There are moments of being a mom that are so amazing. Like when Cael falls asleep in my arms. This is not a normal pattern but on this particular night he was super tired and fell asleep while drinking his bottle. It was such a precious moment that we had to snap pictures of it.


I love the milk dribbling from his mouth.




3 comments:

  1. I know I was just thinking the other day that I was sad that Noah no longer falls asleep in my arms...he has to be in his bed! My favorite time now though is "quiet time" right before bedtime where he is all relaxed after his bath and he just plays with my face and hair all sleepy! Cute that Cael fell asleep on your lap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet - the picture of true innocence. And he is sooo still - what a beautiful blessing he is from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete