Christmas has arrived to our household!! It is my favorite season of the entire year! I love the cold weather and bundling up for it. I love hot cocoa. Presents. Wrapping paper. Red and white. Candles that smell yummy. Ornaments and trees. But most of all, the real reason for the season, the birth of our Lord and Savior!
This is Gus and my 7th Chrismas being married. Amazing how quickly time flies! As I was setting out all of my decorations, I realized how much I've purchased on clearance post Christmas. Good deal after good deal has decorated my house :)
My theme is red and white. I picked a theme one of our first Christmases and this has helped me narrow down when I am picking through the clearance racks...did I mention I love decorating for Christmas!?!
The shelf in my kitchen
You always do an amazing job of decorating no matter what the season - love the pics
ReplyDeleteYou know what else you need a pic of? Cael sitting by the Christmas tree with his adorable smile!
ReplyDeleteI love the fact you have things from your grandparents. Makes the decorations and the seasonal memories that much more special.
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the red and white!
ReplyDelete