Cael is in the full throws of finger fooding. He loves loves loves saltines and would eat a ton of them if I let him. He also has been saying momma a lot now, especially when he wants my attention or wants me to pick him up. This video is at the tail end of his mealtime session. I think it's cute because he says momma because he's done. He wants out and down. Now, of course. Thus the meltdown in the last second or so of the video.
Mike loves saltines too...with american cheese on them. I just gave him some in his lunch this morning. I'll tell him he and Cael share this commonality. :)
Elyanna loves saltines too! She goes nuts as soon as she hears the crinkle of the package or sees the box...
ReplyDeleteMike loves saltines too...with american cheese on them. I just gave him some in his lunch this morning. I'll tell him he and Cael share this commonality. :)
ReplyDeleteaww.... he's soooo cute! when are we getting together again? Give Cael a kiss for me.
ReplyDeleteyay!! i figured out the comment thing, finally!
ReplyDelete