That was a great idea! Amazing to see him change like that...cuter with every picture. How's the apartment managing going?
Ahh, my buddy! I can't believe it's been 9 months since I changed his very first diaper! I was such a proud auntie that day. My computer is being lame, so I can't see the slideshow. Bummer- I would love to have seen the progression.
This is such a Gus outfit.... love it. And I also love the blue chair pictures.
That was a great idea! Amazing to see him change like that...cuter with every picture. How's the apartment managing going?
ReplyDeleteAhh, my buddy! I can't believe it's been 9 months since I changed his very first diaper! I was such a proud auntie that day.
ReplyDeleteMy computer is being lame, so I can't see the slideshow. Bummer- I would love to have seen the progression.
This is such a Gus outfit.... love it. And I also love the blue chair pictures.
ReplyDelete