Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Interesting places

 Cael pretty much now has the run of the house. He'll crawl from room to room and I've found him in some interesting places...

Like the refrigerator. For some reason he is absolutely fascinated by what's inside. He'll wait right by the door for it to open, then starts crawling as fast as he can straight into the fridge once it does open. 
The fridge is now off limits for him but I had to take these pictures because I thought it was so cute!

This is his face that says "If I smile at you is it still a no?" 
He loves to crawl between my desk and the hutch where there is a bunch of cords and a lamp base, all of which are off-limits but sometimes he likes to go just to look!

His bedroom has a mirrored door which he recently discovered. It was pretty funny to watch him discover that person in the mirror!

1 comment:

  1. that smile's going to get you into trouble- the smile of innocence getting into mischief... I've got it perfected ;-)
    Loves, <3

    ReplyDelete