Last week our friend
Jess, who is a budding photographer and has taken photos of Cael before, went to the park with us and took some family pictures. Unfortunately Cael was not in a smiling mood. Hence he looks pretty serious in most of the pictures. And when I put him on the grass to take some snaps, he totally freaked out and started crying. But Jess managed to get some good ones anyways.
Cute family pictures! On a side note, how did you make the "blogs i visit" section? I have yet to figure out how to do it.
ReplyDeleteaww, very cute! I like the black and white ones of him at the beginning :) i love family photos!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! She did a great job. I really want to get some pictures done of us like that, but I'm (vainly) waiting for my hair to grow out. :)
ReplyDelete