Yesterday was probably one of the hardest days I've had of being a mom. Cael was very sick, with his temperature reaching 102 twice at different times during the day. He wanted to be held constantly, and would wake up even if I put him in his crib to nap. Last night he was up every hour, crying because he didn't feel good.
Today, however, he seems to be in much better spirits and cool to touch. I, however, feel horrendous, worse than yesterday. So it will be another pj day on the couch for me at least. You can pray for us to feel better, and that I would have the strength to take care of Cael as I feel pretty horrible.
I like the new color. :)
ReplyDeleteIs it blue because of your lack of oxygen? (chuckle)
I really hope you feel better soon...
hugs,
kendall
Oh have I been there with Heidi. I am so sorry for you and I will definitely be praying.
ReplyDeletei hope you are all feeling better today! i have been there, too. praise the Lord for the hope of heaven, with no sickness and no crying!
ReplyDeletelooks like we went through the exact tough week at the exact time!! nuts!! the Lord is good though. Noah's eating again, and it looks like Cael is doing better! I'm still terrible though. I'm going to take noah's probiotics i think!! :)
ReplyDeleteIt's totally harder than i thought it would be to be sick and take care of a sick baby at the same time!