Last Sunday night Cael was too sick for the nursery: his runny nose disqualified him. So after watching the baptisms (hooray Jess!!) we went outside. I sat by the speakers to listen to the sermon and decided to let Cael crawl around (after checking to make sure I had an extra pair of clean clothes.)
It was so funny to see his tiny little self crawling around on the huge expanse of Grace's campus. He had a blast!
He covered some serious ground...
And enjoyed every minute of it!

He tried to eat a few leaves. Let's just say the command "not in your mouth" was perfected that night.

He was never far from my side, always checking to make sure he was closeby and covering the necessary distance with quite determination to be by me.

He was fascinated by the light poles and managed to pull up on them, amazingly enough, and to his great satisfaction.

There were only a few holes and cracks in the cement. And of course, being all boy, he found them. Who knew that dirt could be so interesting?!

I love the new look of your blog! Cael looks like he had so much fun exploring :-) Cute!
ReplyDeleteWOW - your blog looks amazing now. Great color choices.
ReplyDeleteI loved the pictures of Cael's big adventure! Crawling around the great expanse is sort of the equivilent of us big people walking two miles or so. ;)
I like the new design of your blog... is very Teeny Bopper...
ReplyDeleteIt was a this point of my mom career that I began investing in pants that were reinforced at the knee. You will be amazed at how fast little boys blow out the knees of their pants, even after they stop crawling. Cael is adorable - love the pictures!
ReplyDeleteLov ya guys,
Grandma
What a boy. I don't think Samantha will ever be seen crawling around the patio at church--she's much too proper for that :).
ReplyDeleteAs a side note, it kind of looks like you, Cael, and Patrick were the only ones at church. Were you?
haha no. we were outside during evening service so most everyone was inside. there were a few, a very few outside. but not very many as evidenced in my photos.
ReplyDeletehaha that's funny that samantha is too proper to crawl around the patio at grace.
We are raising an improper child. I knew it! :)
ReplyDelete