Friday, March 7, 2008

New PJ's

This might seem like a trivial thing to post about: Cael has new PJ's. But to me, it symbolizes that he is growing up. O too quickly! He has left behind the land of the sleeper (except on really really cold nights) and entered into the big boy land of tops and bottoms. Our little guy is growing up!!

Still rocking on!
Tho I did manage to make him crack a smile...
His new skill: toppling the toy basket over so that he can have the most toy selection.
And his toy of choice? Leggos! And no, don't worry, he cannot choke on this piece!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be sad when Samantha moves on to big girl PJs and night gowns. I totally understand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love new pjs! Especially the kind that make the diaper look poofy in the back.

    ReplyDelete