Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Grease lightening

The other day I was in Cael's room putting away his clothes. He was in the room behind me, playing. But after a few moments it became dangerously quiet. Now this has become a warning sign: if he is quiet, he must be into something. I turned around and this is the face I saw:


We have a piece of exercise equipment in his room. From time to time we grease the tracks on it, which has never been a problem until now, when he is now able to stand up and reach the greasy tracks. Needless to say a bath was in order!


After this experience, I believe I shall call Cael "Grease lightening!"

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! How cute is he?! And what's funny is that I think the same thing whenever Sam gets quiet, "Uh-oh, what is he doing now?" And he is doing something he shouldn't!And how cute that he always puts his fingers in his mouth like that.It warms my heart whenever Sam sucks his thumb because it reminds me of when he was born. The first moment I saw him they had laid him on my chest and he had his thumb in his mouth!And during one of the ultrasounds he was sucking his thumb too. My friend's mom doesn't think babies have souls till they are born, but nope, my Sam was Sam even in my tummy!Anyways, this is becoming really long...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the funniest pictures so far! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, I do read your blog! I had soo much fun today with the two of you - we should do it again soon. Oh, what was the name of that pastor and that sermon? I would really like to get a copy of it.
    Love, Hugs, and Kisses

    ReplyDelete