Monday, March 10, 2008

Shepherds' Conference

Shepherds' Conference just finished at Grace Church. It was an exciting week for thousands of pastors who traveled from all over the world to sit under amazing expository preaching and have soul-quenching fellowship. My husband enjoyed the conference immensely! Cael and I participated too. I brought Gus dinner and we had a fun food picnic! We saw many Hillsiders and really enjoyed the conference! 

Here are some pictures from last week...

3 comments:

  1. I love that last picture of Cael--"I didn't do anything wrong."

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,
    Speaking of conference photos, there is a really good one of Gus on the official website - check it out. Cute pics of Emily and Cael!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa!!!Hi!! I saw your message.... barely today and was able to see your blog! How are you?? You son is soooo cute!!! Man, can we hang out with you guys some time. I know you guys are busy. When ever you have time? email us anytime... jonandpaola@gmail.com

    Love,
    Lola

    ReplyDelete