Wednesday, March 19, 2008

What if your frying pan catches on fire?

5 comments:

  1. Yikes, thanks for the video. I didn't know that.
    Shudder...I'm so scared to burn my face off. I've seen many videos and pictures of people who have gotten badly burned like that. It's one of my greatest fears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. it's nice to have OBJECT lessons (i'm definitely a visual learner). thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the uplifting post =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it was supposed to be funny until the narrator was shown. The "chip" pan part was funny. I probably would have just thrown baking soda on it, but this seems more effective. Thanks :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thought you were supposed to cover the pan w/ its lid to cut off the oxygen supply... hmmm... what about what to do if you catch a pot holder on fire???

    ReplyDelete