Saturday, April 26, 2008

11 month blue chair pictures

As is customary, Cael gets his picture taken in this blue chair in our living room on the 25th of each month, to commemorate his turning one month older. It's kind of sad that after next month, when he turns 1, I'll probably only take a blue chair picture once a year. How fast the time does fly!



And, because, standing is all the rage right now, half of the blue chair pics for this month are him standing on it! Definitely a feat, since it swivels and is not the steadiest thing to stand on!



And of course he has to end the photo session reaching for the phone, his newest love, probably because he never gets to play with it for more than 5 seconds, when we grab it away from him!

4 comments:

  1. Man, when I opened the page up and saw that it was titled 11 month Blue chair photo's, I nearly had a heart attack!! I can't believe he's almost a year old!! Did Mom tell you I'm going to try to go out and visit David in May? I might be gone during his and Cael's birthday, but I'll be back for the family party. I think it would be nice to be able to spend the birthday with David since Cael's having a party on a later date. I still can't get over how big he is! Well, call me, we need to talk about stuff, specifically, stuff Mom can't read about. Either that, or go onto my facebook and send me an email.
    Love,
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long have we been gone? Cael looks like a different boy! Can't wait to see him again (and you and Gus too I guess :)). Happy 11 months, buddy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday he will say, "Mom, I'm 25 now, can I please stop taking a picture every year in the blue chair!" hee hee ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha emily! that is hilarious! moooom, pulease stop taking pictures of me in that stupid blue chair! pleaaase!!

    ReplyDelete