Yesterday was blazing hot! To avoid turning on the air, we fled to Gus' parents house and their pool. Unfortunately it wasn't quite hot enough for the pool. But the spa was perfect! Cael loved it. He was enamored with the bubbles and alternated between trying to catch them and put them in his mouth. He also sat on the step and would throw himself out into the water. I tell you that kid has no fear!
He was absolutely enthralled with the pole and even paddled to get to it!
awwww.... I LOVE the picture w/ his little hoodie! So when you say "paddled" does that mean he's already trying to swim? Is he going to have swim lessons this summer or are you waiting till next summer? I've heard the earlier you get them started the better - sounds like he's already becoming a fish! Dad's almost got the pool ready, and I can't wait to see him in his little swimsuit. We should have a barbeque and Gus should make ribs! Ooooh, now I totally want ribs... I'm starting to drool as I'm thinking of those tasty pieces of heaven grilling on the barbeque with Gus' amazing skills as the only needed addition to guarantee perfection! Ooooh, and we could get sushi too! Omg, so when are you coming???
ReplyDeletegeorgie loves to swim too! we need to get a kiddie pool and have Cael over :)
ReplyDeleteI love how dark his eyes look in the first picture. What a handsome little man. I love you Cael!
ReplyDelete