So I know that overall boys clothes are nowhere near as cute as girls clothes are. Nowhere near. But this outfit I would consider an exception. I love it! Perhaps it's because it's the perfect shade of yellow. Or maybe because Cael looks so cute in it. But whatever the case, I had to take a ton of pictures of him in this outfit and post them all here. It's just that cute. (To me, of course.)

I remember when this was the only position Cael took pictures in-laying down



Cheeseball smiles



Even his backside looks cute in it!

I see his top teeth finally came in :). That is a cute outfit.
ReplyDeleteI knew when I spied that outfit, it was perfect for Cael - he looks adorable, and I just love that smile. Your couch looks nice, from what I could see. Can't wait to be with Cael on Saturday - we should have lots of fun!
ReplyDeletethat is a cute outfit :)
ReplyDeletehere in SA the baby girl clothing sections are usually double as big as the baby boy section in any store!! I was at one yesterday looking for socks (you know how with baby socks...one always is missing!) anyway....the whole store only had girl socks. Like 30different pretty kinds of girly socks, but no baby boy socks!! :) *sigh* Anyway.... that outfit of Cael's is cute! I can't wait to come to the states for cute baby boy clothes!!!
ReplyDelete