Friday, May 23, 2008

WOW

*Gulp*

5 comments:

  1. I've seen their show. Their kids have to be the most well-behaved kids ever, so kudos to them. If they can handle 18 children, Godspeed to them. I couldn't imagine being pregnant for 11 years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know!! 11 years is forever to be preggers! heather we were just talking about being scared for #2. imagine #18???

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a long way to go if I'm going to catch up to 18! I can't even fathom that. I wouldn't mind having that many children if I could be one of those skinny prego women who lose the baby weight the minute they step out of the hospital, if we could afford it and if they all became good, God-fearing adults. Otherwise, I think it would be a big ol' mess!I have such respect for them though.I think the Dugger parents should write a parenting book because I want to know how their kids turned out so well (obviously their faith has a lot to do with it but I want specifics!!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. NO THANK YOU!!!! I definitely do respect them and their choices but I have a difficult enough time with two. I also can't imagine trying to give 18 children individual time. Obviously this is a strong conviction that they have but one that I don'share.

    ReplyDelete