Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Pidal

I would like to introduce to you the future Mr. & Mrs. Cael Pidal...





In case you are wondering, that is Ashlee, Mike & Jennie's little girl. We've already arranged a marriage between them at such a young age. Don't they make a cute couple?!

5 comments:

  1. I fear poor Samantha has just had her heart broken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha has not seen these pictures yet. Hopefully she'll still like Ashlee after she does. Cael and Ashlee look like they like each other. Samantha was never that interested. Maybe now she's missed her chance!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO CUTE! Cael looks like the manly guy protecting his feminine little lady. I can't believe they came out so good! Will you send these to me? What a fun memory. If they do get married someday this will be awesome to show them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i didn't know mike and jennie had a baby, that would be the mike and jennie where the mike is the cop??

    ReplyDelete