So I'm wondering if anyone out there has a good, homemade, steak marinade? I have a good chicken one but no steak. Any recipes would be GREATLY appreciated!!
My brother-in-law does one that is half olive oil and half soya sauce. The longer you let that combo sit the more tender the meat gets. Apparently it's super-good... I haven't had it yet - but it would be worth a try. :)
My brother-in-law does one that is half olive oil and half soya sauce. The longer you let that combo sit the more tender the meat gets.
ReplyDeleteApparently it's super-good... I haven't had it yet - but it would be worth a try. :)
I usually rub it in dijon mustard then let it sit in worcestershire sauce and soy sauce for a while to marinate.
ReplyDeleteTeriyaki sauce, worchestershire sauce, lime juice, freshly pressed ginger - all to taste. DELICIOUS. Gus will love you for it. Tastes best barbequed.
ReplyDelete