Thursday, August 21, 2008

Twins?

Take a look at this picture...
The picture is of my husband Gus with our friend Mike. It was taken at Mike's wedding, where Gus was a groomsman.

Why, you might be asking, am I showing you this picture? Because I want you to get a good look at both of these men. Note what is different about them. Their height. Weight. Facial structure. Hair. Do they look related? Even remotely? Here is their picture, one more time...


Now let me tell you a funny story about how neither of them look anything alike... We recently went out to dinner with Mike and Jennie, to one of our favorite restaurants, Mongolian BBQ (It's soo yummy.) As Mike & Gus were paying, the sweet lady at the counter, asked them if they were twins. Twins. They looked at each other then at her with incredulous faces and said that no, they weren't. In disappointment, she asked if they were at least brothers. Again, with incredulous faces, they told her they were not. I cannot help but chuckling as I type out this story because it is just so hilarious that anyone would think they are even slightly related, let alone twins?! Twins?! So funny!

3 comments:

  1. Maybe she was watching that Danny DeVito and Arnold Schwarzenneger movie "Twins" and got confused? I was laughing when I read this post. I often get Mike and Gus mixed up myself :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to think that it was the godliness, but then again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! That's the funniest thing I've read all week!

    ReplyDelete