Saturday, September 27, 2008

We just couldn't resist...

Yesterday my mom took us to lunch and shopping for a Halloween costume. I learned last year that if you wait too long, things get very picked over. Toys R Us didn't have the greatest choices, but seeing how it was the 3rd store we went to, I picked the least feminine costume, on very strict orders from Gus. Cael will be Winnie the Pooh...and of course we had to try it on him...

At first he didn't know what to do with the hood...

But decided to make the best of the outfit and give me a good pose...

Hehe the costume even has a padded tummy. I LOVE the side profile. SOO cute. 

So now I can't wait for the 31st, where we'll go to my parents house, eat the best ever macaroni and cheese (an amazing homemade recipe I grew up eating) and see how much trick or treating Cael wants to do. It'll be fun this year that he can actually walk...I'm going to try to teach him to say trick or treat, or at least a version of it. Can't wait!!

4 comments:

  1. What a cute little costume. I don't think it's feminine at all :). I'm sure Cael will get loaded up with candy in that outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish we had Halloween here- just because I always liked eating the leftover candy if no one came to the door!!! :) I think I might dress up and have candy for dessert then. I can't just NOT carry on the American tradition!! I'm totally doing Thanksgiving too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cael is the perfect Pooh Bear... Ahh little brother! I love his little belly. Adorable.

    ReplyDelete