Friday, October 3, 2008

Dinner

So yesterday was our 8 year anniversary of taking our relationship to the next level, of "getting to know each other for the purpose of marriage." I cannot believe it was 8 years ago. Looking back I feel like a different person now than I was then. How time flies by.
Well last night my mom came over to babysit and we went to the Cheesecake factory. There's one close enough that we walked to it, which was very nice. The food was amazing, of course. But more important was uninterrupted conversation. It was nice to rediscover that type of conversation for the night! I didn't take any pictures because I always feel silly pulling out my camera in the restaurant, but it was a very fun night. I'm glad that even after 8 years together, Gus is still my best friend. And that I can truly say I love him more today, way more, than I did on that infamous day 8 years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment