Voting, for me, is very exciting. It's a huge privilege and I always feel a rush of adrenaline walking up to the polling place. Add Gus into the mix and it becomes very romantic, for me, to vote with my husband. As a little girl I always watched my parents vote together and I remember thinking I couldn't wait to do that when I got married. Cute, huh? I just love this little sticker...

This year we took Cael with us. He played with my cell phone for a few seconds so I could vote in peace :) They even gave him a sticker-he was very proud to wear one like his daddy and mommy!

And because of that cute little sticker, we got free ice cream at Ben & Jerry's.
Ha! This picture made me laugh-I had no idea that Cael's funny expression, which he often does when eating something exciting or being silly, is identical to mine

And a free coffee at Starbucks. Tho I don't know if you would consider my final product actual coffee, since 1/2 of the cup was half & half and about 6 splenda's. (Starbucks is notorious for very dark and bitter coffee.) But hey it was free and kept us warm on the walk home. BRRR it was freeezing!!!

I wanted to cash in on both those freebies but just didn't get to it. obviously :)
ReplyDelete