Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Sermons

This blog post is to announce something VERY exciting...they have opened the vault at Grace to You and all of MacArthur's sermons are free to download. ALL of them. Here is the link. This is a HUGE blessing to be able to browse through and listen, for free, to anything MacArthur has preached over the past 40 years. Please take advantage of this!! 
On a MacArthur related note, evening service has been incredible lately. John is doing a series on the believer's armor and it is so rich on so many levels. Every sermon so far has been amazing and I can't wait for next Sunday night to hear the 3rd sermon in this series-he's talking about the feet and its protection. For those of you who live near and attend Grace, I would encourage you to make the sacrifice to attend evening service. It is so worth it!! We have been SO blessed by the baptismal testimonies and John's evening message that I just had to post and encourage you to attend evening service, if you can. 

4 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I am definitely going to be making use of his free sermons. I wonder what prompted them to finally do that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad to hear they're free now!!! That is awesome. I will tell my pastor too. He'll be very glad and so will the other's in the church. Thank you for the info!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't even remember the last time I was at evening service. Oh wait--parent dedication and then we left. Maybe someday we'll get back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww i totally miss evening service, it was my favorite, like MacArthur unplugged!

    ReplyDelete