Last night we were at my parents house and I took some pictures of my favorite decorations at their house that have been around a long time...
My mom's Christmas village. Snow and everything. Love it!

The stocking my mom made for me. I just adore this stocking!!

My sisters made one for Gus when we got married. Now if they'd only make one for Cael...

An ornament my mom has hung on their tree since I was a baby. I pulled on this ornament when I was a toddler and pulled the tree down on top of me. To this day my mom puts this ornament on the top of the tree.

This was actually my grandparents set of singing carolers I remember seeing as a girl.

The wreath my parents hung on their door since the beginning of Christmastime

Wow, didn't know your parents have been around since the beginning of Christmas time!
ReplyDeleteI sort of wish I could help my parents decorate their tree. I miss the records (yes, actual records) we used to listen to while decorating and picking out my favorite ornaments to put on the tree.
ReplyDeleteDo you think your mom is still worried about you pulling the tree over :)?
we all worry about (concerned about-Christians don't worry) CAEL ATHANATIUS PIDAL pulling the thing down on top of the black lab Gretyl, who's always following him around, trying to kiss him!
ReplyDeleteSometimes we feel like we've been around since the beginning of Christmastime, like when we've been babysitting THE BOY!