Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Tagged

My friend Emily tagged me to post 7 random things about myself. I'm posting some random stuff here, but I won't tag anyone else. So here goes...
1. I love decorating for fall and Christmas. Especially Christmas. (I'll post pictures tomorrow of all of my decorations.) Starting with our 1st Christmas as a married couple, 8 Christmases ago, I've always decorated around the theme of red and white, so most of my decorations match. And I purchased them through the years the day after Christmas. So I have about 6 bins of decorations but I only buy what's marked down 75% or more! 
2. I love shopping at thrift stores. There's a Goodwill down the street from my house and I can spend hours pouring through the racks. You have to look at every single item on every rack and there's such a thrill because you never know if that next shirt will be "the one" or not. It's very exciting and I've increased my wardrobe lately for just pennies. You should try it sometime!
3. I love taking pictures. Hence this blog. A place to post and store all of those pictures I can't seem to stop taking.
4. On Wednesday mornings I love visiting the blog Rocks in My Dryer and reading all of the "Works for me Wednesday" posts. Some of those tips have changed my life. Check it out some Wednesday.
5. I really like the show CSI: Miami. Which is kind of surprising because the show is always featuring some person who was murdered, arms and legs that were blown off, and all sorts of interesting stuff. It's surprising because normally I hate that kind of stuff-I am very picky about the types of movies I watch because I'm easily freaked out by all of that. But for some reason, I can't get enough of CSI: Miami.
6. I have OCD tendencies (not really) when it comes to the rugs on my floor. I have 3: one in front of my front door, one in front of my kitchen sink, and one leading into my living room. All 3 must be perfectly straight or I'll bend down to straighten them. All 3 must be clean or I'll instantly wash them. And all 3 must not have any dirt or debris on them or I'll shake them off. I don't know why I have the rugs there in the first place since they drive me nuts most of them time!
7. I love Tillamook cheese. It is the bomb cheese. Whatever you put this cheese on, it will taste better just because it has this cheese. Burriros. Macaroni & Cheese. Anything. I love that cheese!

2 comments:

  1. Just one bone I want to pick with you... "It is the bomb cheese" People stopped saying "it is the bomb" in 1996.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tillamook gained another devotee at Christmas: Katie's boyfriend Kenny couldn't stop talking about the broccoli and cheese casserole! "Beyond the bomb!" I think I heard him say. (Sorry, Gus. )

    ReplyDelete