With the weather pleasantly resembling Spring and Summer like conditions, the other day we drove with the windows down in the car. I turned around and saw Cael completely and utterly delighted with the wind blowing in his face so I whipped out the camera to take these shots. I was laughing because he either had his face upturned or his hands raised above his head like he was on a roller coaster! We have such a sweet boy!
Sammy loves the wind too! Must be a toddler thing I guess. We have a fan in our bedroom for white noise while we sleep (don't wory, I can still hear Sammy through his baby monitor) ;) and when Sammy comes into the room while it is still on he gets so excited and talks into the fan and laughs crazily. It's so funny! Cute pictures!
ReplyDeleteI usually don't comment on this blog, but these pictures really really really capture how Cael is and what He was doing that day!
ReplyDeleteHow precious! You really captured the mood so well. "A pictures says a thousand words!!!"
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThese are so sweet! I have the cutest grandson!!!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI love it! It's the simple things in life, huh?
ReplyDelete