Yesterday I had my first Dr's appointment. I got to see the baby and hear its heartbeat. Yay! Seeing and hearing the baby made all my ickyness instantly become worth it!! How amazing that the Lord has put this person inside of my belly? What a blessing! Here is the very first picture of our littlest one...

The Dr said the baby is right on schedule for growth and is looking great. He also gave me permission to take some vitamins I was taking before which helps with my energy, so I've been feeling better-not as tired. Still queasy but I can deal with that as long as I am not too tired. We continue to pray for a healthy baby and a smooth pregnancy, always mindful of the Lord's constant care and goodness for us.
I'm so glad you found the picture, where was it??
ReplyDeleteit was ON the fridge?
ReplyDeleteAhh, she's already beautiful. :) I forgot your appointment was yesterday. You should have called me. I'm surprised he took you in so soon. I thought it was every doctor's protocol to wait until eight weeks. Guess I was wrong. How fun for you! I'm glad everything went well, and that you can take your vitamins.
ReplyDeleteWhat are those vitamins that give you energy? I could use a few dozen of those a day.
ReplyDeleteIt's a girl!!!!
ReplyDeletekim it's b12 but 1000 mg or mcg. just taking it a few tmes helps soo much it's amazing!
ReplyDeleteI was wondering how it went! Hope you don't have to deal with sickness too much longer :).
ReplyDeleteThanks, Melissa! I might ask my doctor about taking that. Congratulations, again!!!! Oh, I was curious, will the baby be born here or in Spain?
ReplyDeleteYeah you should totally check it out; it make such a difference for me!
ReplyDeleteWe're not sure where the baby will be born. It depends on whether we've raised our support and are in Spain or not. Because if we're in Spain, then the baby will be born there; we wouldn't come back for the birth. The timing is all in the Lord's hands!
so cool! exciting stuff!
ReplyDeleteWait...how do we know it's a girl? Does everyone have some magic sonagram reading skills that I lack?!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the birthday wishes. It's awesome to officially be an old woman.
Glad to hear that you have a little bit of energy! Praying for you and the family!!!
ReplyDelete