This week we went to Disneyland. It was so much fun! Not too warm nor too crowded. And Cael was much more alert and aware of his surroundings, so it was so much fun to watch his excitement! It was also easier for him to stand in line; by the 2nd or 3rd ride he realized that we had to wait and couldn't just get on right away. Gus rode most of the rides with Cael, since a lot of the rides, even some of the kiddie ones, were off limits for expectant mothers. We didn't even go on any of the "big" roller coaster rides, a first for us. But this trip was for Cael and what a thrill it was!
Hanging out, waiting in line
Dumbo!
Cael is sitting next to Gus, tho you can barely see the top of his curly head! He was the most excited about this ride, and he absolutely loved waiting in line and watching all the cars drive by!!
I love this picture! He was covered with cheetos, realized he'd made a mess, and didn't know what to do next.
In Nemo's sub. Cael loved this ride! Especially since Nemo and Dory have become two of Cael's favorite "people" he constantly asks for lately.
Notice the car on the ground? It's Lightning McQueen (aka Queen) and it came on every ride with us. It helped pass the time for Cael as he played with it, putting it on every surface possible!
Teacups with daddy! It was so funny watching them on this ride-I for sure sat this one out as I was feeling especially queasy at the moment and didn't want to add the teacups to my queasiness. Cael kept trying to get the cup moving and Gus kept holding the spinner "thingy." Somehow Cael figured out how to make the cup move and it was so cute to watch!
Looks like you had fun! I can't wait to take Ashlee someday. And....is that the red double stroller I see in one of the pictures? I can't believe you already got it! :)
ReplyDeletenope, not a double stroller. that's the single version of the double stroller i want to get...
ReplyDelete