It has been so hot lately (well except from the wonderful break we've been having yesterday and today)! Thankfully Gus' parents have a wonderful pool that we love to swim at and is very close-by. We've decided that Cael, like his father, is part fish. He absolutely loves loves loves the water! And has no fear! He loves to jump into the pool from the side and is quite adventurous. My father in law captured these shots the other day when we were over for a swim...
Waiting patiently for us to get in
BOY am I white!!!
ReplyDeleteomg, I can't believe he is already jumping into a pool, he is growing up so fast!!!! I'm really excited that he is going to be spending the day with us this week. I hope you send his swimsuit so that Mom can take him swimming with us.
ReplyDeleteI love his expressions in these pictures! I can't believe how big he's getting too! ..
ReplyDeleteEmily btw on work computer