Saturday, October 31, 2009

No more diapers!!



Yep, that's right! There are no more diapers being used in this house...well at least for a few months until the baby comes :) My friend potty trained her little boy who's only a few months older than Cael using this method and so I thought I would try it. Potty training in 3 days...why not? I will admit that I was skeptical that it would actually work, since I've heard over and over that boys really don't get it until closer to 3. But I went ahead and gave it a try, following to a "T" her method. And it works. It really, really does. And is so easy! Cael "got it" within that first day, after just a few accidents. Her method is painless and unlike anything I've ever heard of! It's been well over a month now and he has completely adjusted to being a big boy and no more diapers! I love it and am so glad I tried this method!!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh, thanks. My goal is to start in January with Nathan. I've bookmarked the site and when I have more time I will check it all out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congratulations! its such a cool thing huh? and it saves so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job, Cael (and Mommy)! I had already downloaded the 3-day method and was planning to give it a whirl in January. So glad to hear it works! Now I know who to ask if I have questions...

    ReplyDelete