Friday, February 12, 2010

Baby shower

Last Sunday my mom and sisters threw me a baby shower! It was so fun! They did a beautiful job with the decorations and the food. Little yummy sandwiches and the chicken ones especially were to die for :) Everyone blessed me so much with great gifts and I now feel officially stocked up and ready for this baby to come! In fact, I think I actually have more stuff this time around than I did with Cael. So fun! Here are some pictures from the afternoon...

Me with the cake. Unfortunately it is a little dark. But the cake was soo yummy!!

Pretty decorations

Group shot of everyone who came. Thanks Suz for taking the picture!

Victoria, me, and Audra

Mr. Cael. Excited because of all the gum he won as a prize during the game.

With Suz, one of his favorite people ever!


No comments:

Post a Comment