On Friday Coen turned a month old! I cannot believe how quickly time has flown by! Thankfully I feel very recovered and have even been off pain meds for a few weeks now-I think I only took vicadin for a few days (that stuff is awful!) and then quickly switched to Motrin, which worked much better, but was only on that for a few more days because I wanted to see how I was really feeling and didn't want to overdo it. I was amazed at how much faster the recovery time has been! I cannot wait until I've passed the 6 week mark and am officially back to "normal" and can exercise and lift heavy stuff and etc. But I'm also enjoying these days, knowing they're flying by so quickly!
Coen has been such an easy baby, something I'm so thankful for! Thursday night he even slept from 11-5! We'll see how many more times he can repeat that pattern!! The adjustment from 1-2 children has been a lot easier than I thought it would be, though things can get hectic and crazy at times when they both need something. But overall it's been pretty good! And we just love Coen so much and cannot imagine our lives without him, after just one month! Here are his blue chair pictures...
4 days

1 month


Wow! He has changed a lot from the first blue chair pics. I am so glad you are doing the blue chair pictures - was actually looking forward to this post. He is a real cutey!! Give him a one-month hug from Nana :)
ReplyDeleteYeah, it's amazing how quickly they change!
ReplyDeleteWow, the change is amazing. What a cutie pie. I am glad to hear you are recovering well. Take care!!!
ReplyDelete