Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Coen & Cael

People ask me all the time how Cael is adjusting to having Coen around. Does he like him, is he threatened by him, etc. We are so thankful that Cael absolutely adores Coen. He is constantly asking to hold him, strokes his head and gives him kisses whenever he can. Coen is the first person he asks for when he wakes up in the morning. Etc. It's been such a joy to already see the brotherly love form and I am sure when Coen is more aware of Cael, they will be best buds!
For a few months now, Cael has been uncooperative when it comes to photos. He doesn't really want them taken and so pictures of Cael have been kind of scarce. But when I asked Cael today if he wanted to take pictures with Coen, that worked like a charm! I couldn't believe how cooperative Cael was. And he was thrilled with the opportunity to hold and shower his little brother with lots and lots of kisses! So cute!!











3 comments:

  1. Ahhh... that's so nice to see, Melissa! I hope Ella loves her new baby sister like that. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that his affection for Coen is making him more affectionate to others, today he continously gave me hugs and kisses, he is turning out to be so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey "Vanilla" it has been forever! What a joy that you guys just had your second son. That is awesome how you found our blog and it is fun seeing yours.
    Give your boys a kiss from us,
    "Kanga & Roo"

    ReplyDelete