So one of Coen's "firsts" was his first bath. Since his cord had not yet fallen off, of course it was a sponge bath. It's weird to do/have these "firsts" a second time around, remembering Cael's first bath and all those other things we did with Cael for the first time, knowing that sometime soon Coen will also experience them too. I think I'm absorbing it better this time around, knowing how precious they truly are and how fast it flies by. I keep taking mental pictures of my boys, loving each moment! Here are a few pictures of Coen's first bath...
All snug & warm beforehand



Ahhh... so cute! I can't wait to get to experience the "firsts" again too. It truly does go by too fast! Glad you're enjoying the special moments.
ReplyDeleteThat's fun! :) Exciting to hear how you are enjoying and treasuring your time with Coen so much. :)
ReplyDelete