Ever since the weather has warmed up and knowing this is our last summer here for a while at least, I've been dying to go to the beach!! Finally we packed up our stuff and headed down to Malibu and Point Dume! It was BEAUTIFUL and PERFECT weather!! Neither hot nor cold. Such a great day and I cannot wait to go back!!
How Coen spent the day...

Cael watched me pack snacks and the second we got there until we left he ate constantly...maybe he's going through a growth spurt or something but that boy ate so much food!!


A smile!! Despite the shade from the hat he's still cute!
Sunbathing...Cael asked me what a lot of the other people were doing just lying out in the sun. I told him that's what people do at the beach so he had several times where he also had to sunbathe!

My goal this summer is to try and go to the beach once a week! If you live nearby and want to join us, let me know :)




You are so brave going with two kids! I had a hard enough time at the beach with just one. The thought of going with two gives me shivers--maybe it's my extreme aversion for sand though.
ReplyDelete