The day before Cael turned 3 we went to Disneyland, while he was still free. It was a fun day. Beautiful weather-neither too hot nor cold. Not too crowded. Of course Coen was oblivious. But Cael really seemed to have fun. He was excited for the rides and even wanted to take pictures with the characters-he wasn't too scared of them. Overall it was a great day! One that we made many memories of; the next time we'll probably go is when we're home on furlough in a few years.
Waiting in line for the tram

Captain EO!! I watched this as a little girl so we had to go see it. I loved it. It brought back many childhood memories and was so great to see it again! I could sing all of the songs :) (Though of course I didn't!)

On Buzz lightyear ride. I spent almost the whole ride trying to get a good picture of them. Cael absolutely loved it-having a gun of his own, of course, and was so serious on shooting that I couldn't capture a smile in any of the pictures!

Goodbye Disneyland!! Thanks for the fond memories! We'll see you again in a few years!!




















Oh how I love Disneyland!! It's been way too long since we've been. I'm glad you were able to go one more time.
ReplyDelete