These past few days...wait make that weeks...have been totally crazy. First we drove to Fallon, Nevada for the weekend (2 weekends ago now? Geesh I'm losing track of time here!) Gus preached and presented about Spain...it was our first of many road trips to come...

We arrived back from that latelatelate Sunday night and on Monday I kidnapped Gus to the Sequoias for two days, just the two of us...


We came back from that and then a day later packed up and went to Resolved in Palm Springs. We took Coen and left Cael with the grandparents. It was lots of fun but let me just say I've not been so hot since...well since last summer when we were there :)
Each of those trips has lots of pictures and hopefully I will do a blog post about each one. I just had to check in since it's been too long since I've posted. I still haven't unpacked, really, since our trip to Fallon because guess what...we're heading out of town again this weekend! This time to go camping at San Simeon for the 4th of July!! So more photos and blog posts to come hopefully soon :)

No comments:
Post a Comment