Sunday, September 26, 2010

Day 1

Greetings from the road and from Orange County!! We started our second road trip this afternoon. It was very surreal walking away out of our apartment complex today, knowing we won't be back for a month!! We rented a van and LOVE it. I now understand why moms buy mini vans. But I digress...so back to our trip. Our first stop was to visit Gus' grandmother. We had lunch with her and the boys had so much fun!

Here we all are...

Grandma with the boys

With Coen

Cael had to sneak back into the picture

And with Cael

They had a tent, which Cael had so much fun playing with!

Then we drove to our friends the Kopps, whom of course I forgot to take the camera. They are so sweet and we had so much fun having dinner with them!

Then we drove to our stop for the night. Our beloved Bucks. They are such dear and sweet friends and we are so thankful to be here for the night!!

Tomorrow we will spend more time with FBC in Ladera Ranch then drive through the night to Albuquerque, NM, where our trip will take us out of California. Please pray for us!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were going on another road trip! How fun. And Cael's hair cut looks fantastic! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. M or J- pls be praying for us... dont forget to comment, we love seeing that people are following our trip and praying for us

    ReplyDelete