Saturday, November 13, 2010

Halloween

This year we followed our traditional Halloween tradition. Knowing it might be the last for a while...

First we started off carving pumpkins. Gus did most of the work but Cael had fun watching and trying to help at least...


Coen had fun with Nana...

Earlier that day Cael and I did our first baking project together. Sugar cookies. You can see which one he frosted. It was fun!!

Coen had fun playing with the happy apple, a toy I played with when I was a baby, and had a little visit from Gretel...

Cael's costume. Peter Pan! He loved the sword and the bows and arrows. He made a very cute Peter Pan!!



And Coen made a very cute tiger...




And off we go! Cael was very into collecting candy this year and we didn't have to talk him into it, like previous years. It was so fun to see him trick or treating!!

Good thing we brought the double stroller for breaks in between houses!

And off he is...

Going up with Nana...

And going up alone...he's getting so big!

Showing off his spoils...chocolate!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Cael looked adorabole!! Coen too! But I've never seen a Peter Pan costume ever. He even had boots! Cuuuute!

    ReplyDelete