We have a mall here in León! It's called the "Espacio de León." We love visiting the mall! It's actually one of my favorite malls. Ever.
It has every store we need. But it isn't so huge that you never know where to park to have access to your favorite store. Or end up wandering around looking for that store you can't remember where it was or on what floor it was on. I hate wandering around malls.
Being from LaLa land, the land of malls, I've been to my share of huge malls. I know large malls. And wandering. So thankful for our mall here!!
This mall is just one more thing I love about life here in León! And on this particular day, we went with friends from the church. It was a very blessed time of fellowship and getting to further know this family. Another reminder of how blessed we are here in Spain.
So to start the pictures, as usual, I just had to take pics of the streets on our way as we drove to the mall. Of course. Can't get over how cool streets in Spain are. Even the ordinary streets leading to the mall!


From the outside



In the parking lot. Ready to GO!


Media Markt is in the mall. (Pronounced media mart.) It's the Spanish equivalent to Best Buy.

Correos is at one entrance and is our mail company. They deliver mail every day to our mailbox downstairs. But neither of us have any idea how to mail a letter here. Thankfully we live right in the city so if we need to mail something to a company, we just walk it over!

Christmas decorations. Yes!

The play area. Much loved and appreciated by the boys!


They're both looking. And smiling! A minor miracle.

The play area as a whole. Happy they love this area!

One view from the play area.

Stopping for some tapas and fellowship with our friends. Me and the boys.

More Christmas decorations. Love.

Part of the food court. Love the open ceiling with lots of light. Our favorite here is Burger King.

Downstairs. More shops. Love this place!

SuperCor. When I first came to Spain almost 3 summers ago to visit, I came to this mall and visited this grocery store out of curiosity. Could I live here in Spain? Would I be able to recognize food and grocery shop here? These questions ran through my mind as I entered this very same store. And happily, Yes! I can say that I can live here in Spain. We've been here 6 months now and it is such a joy. I am so thankful for the Lord opening the doors and bringing us here. We've learned and grown so much in these past 6 months!
And yes. I can recognize food and grocery shop quite easily. Which I will post about in my next post...a trip to my grocery store and a very interesting story which includes a (thankfully!) very nice security guard! Coming soon...
We have a Media Markt too :)
ReplyDelete