On a recent holiday we explored the nearby city of Burgos. Little by little we are exploring the cities around us. And absolutely loving all of it! I am so thankful that the Lord has brought us to Spain where we can worship Him for his beautiful creation!
This is Esther. She is from Ireland. And has an amazing accent. We were excited that she came with us for the day!
Driving through the streets of Burgos
Beautiful river that runs through the city
Walkway
The cathedral in Burgos. Beautiful.
On the steps of the Cathedral
The Cathedral took us about an hour to go through. I won't bore you with all the pics we took inside. Except these. Which I took when I looked up. Amazing.
Back outside and walking along the river. Enjoying the beautiful day and these amazing trees.
What a beautiful river
Stopping for lunch. The boys being cute.
Back outside and checking out more river. When did he get so big?
Daddy and Cael
What a beautiful city. And beautiful creation!



















No comments:
Post a Comment