Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Good things


Here are some fun things I've discovered around the wide world of the internet lately. Enjoy!!

New blog discovery. This blog is gospel centered and theologically rich. Their premises is that strong theology builds strong woman. Read and subscribe to this blog!!

Want to keep your pumpkins from molding? Check out this post here.


Apple scones. YUM!! And so seasonal. Can't wait to make these very soon.



LOOOOOVE this idea for a hallway.. why am I not this creative?!


Came across this blog post about organizing your purse. Yes, your purse. Since reading it, I've completely changed how and what is in my purse. And it's great! Read it to organize your purse :)

October wallpapers here


Another outstanding post from Gospel Grace here... I should have compassion or empathy for my children in their times of weak faith, because I have times of weak faith, and it’s time I stop pretending otherwise for my children....

PS-all photos are directly from the link I'm sending you to. I take no credit whatsoever for the links, photos, or content of the links.

No comments:

Post a Comment