Thursday, November 8, 2012

Good things

This pasta has been added to my menu planning next week; it looks SO good, doesn't it?!


Incredible article here about parenting. She addresses whether we can love our children too much and if they have become idols or not. A must read!!

I've been looking for more company-worthy recipes involving meat-not just pasta dishes like I normally make. This dish certainly seems to fit the bill; can't wait to make it!


This article was incredibly convicting about teaching the gospel to ourselves when we want to seek out pleasures and comforts, instead of obeying. Wow.

Genius way to organize your power cords here. So going to do this!!

Article here about loving your neighbors and the gospel. Very convicting.


These cupcakes look amazing!


When you feel like you've blown it, sanctification-wise, read this article.

Love blue cheese and these steaks look to die for.


PS-all links and pictures are copied exactly from their sources. I take no credit for any content or their pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment