Coen loves "playing" the guitar. He turns anything and everything into one that he strums away to the beat of some invisible song he hears in his head. And when he gets ahold of a guitar that plays on its own...he is in heaven!!
This was the case this weekend when, at a friends house, he spotted their electric guitar that played a few rock 'n roll songs. Even though it was bigger than he is, that thing did not leave his hands. He even figured out how to tilt his knee and leg to hold onto it.
He sometimes sang along to the words. And sometimes closed his eyes. But he almost always moved his head to keep up with the rhythm of the song. I have no idea where he learned this or who he was imitating. But I could not take enough pictures to capture this moment. And you can be sure that I am searching for such a guitar to put under the Christmas tree for Coen!!
A new song started and Coen was particularly in the grove...















No comments:
Post a Comment