Monday, June 17, 2013

Our flight

So I haven't blogged in a few months because life has been just a bit crazy lately. In between finishing up the school year, with all of its activities and commitments and getting ready for a trip, blogging has been put on the back burner, to say the least!!

But I just discovered I can blog from my phone because there is a blogger app! Who knew?! So I am hoping this will help me be more consistent. Especially because right now we are in the States for the summer. And getting my computer out to upload pics won't probably happen with any great consistency from the road! Here's to mobil blogging!! 

Here are a few pics from our flight. We flew from Madrid to New York, which was about an 8 hour trip. The most exciting thing about that trip was Coen barfing, a lot, as we were descending and after the seat belt sign had been lit. The whole plane was pretty quiet and we were stuck to our seats. So gross!! Oh and I only had 3 wipes! The stewardess literally threw me about fifty paper towels from her seat but that wasn't much help as I tried to scoop the cups and cups of vomit off of his lap and onto the floor. I felt very bad for the young woman sitting on the other side of him, especially as I accidentally flicked specs of vomit on her jeans. Ugh! Thankfully she was pretty kind about the whole thing. And Coen now knows to vomit in a barf bag, something he shows me every time we board a plane!

After that rather exciting flight, we spent our 2 hour layover in customs, for 1 1/2 hours, and 30 minutes getting through security. Thankfully our flight was delayed and we made it to our final destination without missing any flights! 

The boys enjoyed some new toys and we enjoyed breakfast at Starbucks!

Ready to board!!

The boys loved the trays and their new coloring books!!


Coen only tolerated the headphones for a few minutes but absolutely loved that he had a whole TV to himself!

Cael thoroughly enjoyed his movies and goldfish!

We were very thankful for a very safe and successful trip. And that all of our luggage arrived-huge praise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment